Be part of one of the biggest startups ecosystem worldwide
Water Cycle uses the 1/4 of Sun energy. AirHES invention uses only 1% of Cloud Power to get huge amount of cheap renewable energy & fresh water, to save climate from CO2.
Startup , Russian Federation, Renewable Energies, Clean Energy, Water,
Water Cycle is the most powerful process in Nature – about 1/4 of Sun’s Energy. Since the annual precipitation is about 1 m of rainfall, it matches a huge power ~ 800 TW that is more than 60 times greater than all the current needs of humanity and more than 400 times greater than all electrical power stations
Why the usual Hydropower gives so little from Water Cycle power? Because the flow of all rivers is 11 times less than all precipitation and all rivers power is 200 times less than Cloud Power.
How to avoid this power loss?
• Collect water in place where it condenses really, i.e. directly in clouds
• Use all possible hydro power head in any place of land or ocean
We suggested the technology for realization this idea - AirHES - Air Hydro Power.
AirHES allows to get water directly from clouds (by using a fog collector technology) in order to create artificial Hydropower anywhere worldwide.
Major trend is the transition to renewable energy sources. It then becomes clear that resources are only sufficient for sun and (possibly) wind. Traditional hydropower does not have enough resources. However, the use of cloud energy changes this assessment. Principally it results from economics. All three methods of conversion (PV, wind, clouds) are the same order of magnitude of the energy density (~ 100 W/m2) , but only for AirHES all this energy with virtually no loss can be merged into one point (pipe/turbine), making part of the proportional m2 far cheaper than other alternatives. This implies ROI > 1000% that allows quickly rebuild the energetics and successfully pass the collapse of energy & climate in 2050.
Idea & Concept
1. cheap freshwater - worldwide easy access to ideal drinking water (distillate)
2. cheap hydropower - worldwide easy access to huge resource of renewable energy (water cycle - second value after Solar power)
3. cheap eco fuel - generating hydrogen by using the distillate & hydropower close to equator, and transporting it by using aerostats to northern industrial areas
4. solution of global warming - decreasing CO2, saving climate and environment
1. cheap freshwater - wide accessibility, cool temperature, high pressure, ideal quality, low cost (~ 1.5 cent/m3)
2. cheap hydropower - wide accessibility, unlimited resource, green energy, low cost (~ 0.3 cent/kWh)
3. AirHES is compact on ground, modular and mobile, and also used for WiFi, telecommunication, video surveillance, advertising, lightning protection, regulation of climate, AD, shade, etc
1. cheap freshwater ~ 1 bln people, especially in 3rd world countries
2. cheap hydropower ~ 5 bln people, especially close to equator and trade wind area, and to zones of intense precipitation in the climate map (South Europe, USA, Latin America, Central Africa, India, China, Japan, Indochina)
3. cheap eco fuel ~ "golden" 1 bln people (eco cars, etc.)
4. solution of global warming ~ 7 bln people worldwide
What really gives nature, if we want to build a powerful station on the tropical coast - estimation of maximal productivity. In a thundercloud, we have up to 5 g/m3 of water. Let it be only 1 g/m3, the altitude of 5 km, the usual wind speed here of 10 m/s, we get 500 W/m2. For comparing, a NPP unit of 500 MW is equal ~ 1 km2 of mesh for Air HES. Not so much. And NPP unit is on the ground with the same space. And this land is lost. But we need only in a place for the turbine, the rest part is on the altitude of 5 km.
So, if use economical approximation by extensive factor (i.e. on 1 m2 of active surface - $0.5 for double layer of PP mesh), then for big Air Hydro Power units by law “quadrate – cube” we can estimate the following specific capital costs:
For pessimistic estimation (by average data of passive fog collectors) ~ 2 W/m2 -> ~ $250/kW
For optimistic estimation (by maximal data of active fog collectors) ~ 50 W/m2 -> ~ $10/kW
For super optimistic estimation (by physical calculation on equator) ~ 500 W/m2 -> ~ $1/kW
today the cheapest energy is gas turbine PP with ~ $ 500-700/kW for the largest cost about 5 cents per kWh,
Conventional TPP with ~ $ 1500/kW for ~ 2.5 cents per kWh,
Hydro PP with ~ $ 1000-3000/kW for ~ 0.5 cents per kWh,
Nuclear PP with ~ $ 5000/kW for ~ 2.5 cents per kWh.
0.5 - 1 year
R & D - calculation simulation and practical tests for different types of meshes and kites (ideally, in mountains by using orographic clouds)
0.5 - 1 year
Creating the kytoon technical prototype for getting fresh water in any place where there are clouds (if success, it can be produced already as business of water supply with profit, itself)
0.5 - 1 year
Creating the energy & water technical prototype (~20-50kW) with kite/mesh/aerostat/kytoon for working long time (~10 years)
USD/year (per one module)
5 - 10 year
Creating the big units (~20-50 MW) - AirHES modules - with a big profit already (ROI payback ~ a month) - breakeven point (see Feasibility Study)
We have no access to your private data from social networks and will never post anything to your profile or your wall.
Or login with e-mail