Be part of one of the biggest startups ecosystem worldwide
About the program
If you are a Startup looking for investment, EBAN Malaga 2017 is the place to be!
During 7-8-9 June, EBAN is organizing two separate competitions where the best innovative companies will present themselves and connect with potential investors and partners. Selected companies will be able to pitch at one or at both competitions:
1) Global Investor Forum –– 7 June, between 14:00 – 17:00
The Global Investor Forum is a pitching competition reserved for up to 40 selected companies and will take place at the Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Malaga (FYCMA) on 7 June afternoon between 14:00 – 17:00. Each startup will have 3 minutes to deliver a great pitch in front of an audience of approximately 100 investors and a jury of seasoned angels. Startups will compete for two special recognition awards: “The one to watch” and “Most investible company”.
2) Premier Startup Competition, 8-9 June during EBAN Malaga Congress plenary sessions
The Premier Startup Competition is reserved for up to 20 selected companies and will take place at the Palacio de Ferias y Congresos de Malaga (FYCMA) on 8 and 9 June in between plenary sessions. Each Startup will have 3 minutes to pitch in front of more than 500 attendees and will be competing for cash prizes and other prizes shortly to be announced. A dedicated jury will be responsible for awarding the different prizes.
Instructions to apply
Who can apply?
● Early stage companies (not older than 5 years)
● Startups looking for Investment equal or above 50K Euro
● Strong team and established business
● All industries
● All geographies (Europe – Middle East – Africa – Asia – Americas – Oceania)
What do you receive if selected?
All selected startups to both competitions will receive:
● 1 complimentary congress ticket for 7-8-9 June (excluding Gala dinners)
● Special “Entrepreneur Discounts” on further congress passes
● 1 exposition stand with table and chairs in the Malaga Innovation Showcase (startups will need to bring their own exposition materials and roll-ups)
● A chance to compete for special recognition awards and prizes
● Profile listed in Congress booklet(s) and event apps
● Pre-event visibility in promotional campaigns
● Access to “Elevator pitch dry run” on 7 June morning to test pitch in front of investors and experts
We have no access to your private data from social networks and will never post anything to your profile or your wall.
Or login with e-mail