Be part of one of the biggest startups ecosystem worldwide
The Healthcare City by Nova Medical School is the right place for any entrepreneur with an innovative idea and ambition to push forward and grow globally.
About the program
Are you a medical doctor, student or a health-entrepreneur with an idea that you believe could change the Cardiology sector? Then this is the right opportunity for you!
In association with the Portuguese Cardiology Society and Johnson & Johnson Medical, the Healthcare City by Nova Medical School (HCC) opens a call for innovative ideas in Cardiology.
The best ideas will be invited to participate in a one-day intensive course on how to prepare a perfect pitch, held at the Healthcare City. From this first round of selection, up to 5 teams will be selected to pitch at the Congresso Português de Cardiologia 2017 to a jury who will choose the winner of the Cardio Arena 2017.
The winning team will receive a prize valued at € 5,000, which must be applied in an incubation experience at the Healthcare City. This will require the winners to agree to stay for at least 3 months in the Healthcare City, with the award money to be dedicated to the services that will most address the winning startup’s needs, including:
- an office space at the Healthcare City (mandatory for a minimum period of 3 months);
- Healthcare City ecosystem and network of partners and startups;
- specialized mentoring on how to develop your business plan;
- market analysis;
- corporate services (such as communication, marketing, legal advice, etc) at special prices agreed between the HCC and our partners;
- Healthcare City events;
- ongoing activities such as acceleration programs or workshops.
Instructions to apply
Anyone with a good business idea that will contribute to improve the current techniques/devices/methodologies used in the cardiology field is eligible to apply!
We have no access to your private data from social networks and will never post anything to your profile or your wall.
Or login with e-mail